Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Xpresso Tours Presents: GoodKnight by Giulia Lagomarsino; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


GoodKnight
Giulia Lagomarsino
(Reed Security, #26)
Publication date: August 10th 2020
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance


I f*@ked up when I killed that senator. I thought I was uncovering some dirty secrets.

But the things I uncovered could kill millions.

Lives are at stake, but none of that matters to me.

Not when they’ve taken my wife.

They held a gun to her head.

Now they’ll all die.

I won’t stop until I take them all out. Until she’s back in my arms.

Then I have to walk away. My family isn’t safe as long as I’m in their lives.

Sometimes to protect the ones you love, you have to walk away.


Author Bio:
I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.
Hosted By: 

XBTBanner1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.