Total Pageviews

Friday, July 17, 2020

Bare Naked Words Presents: Ghost Note by Vicki James; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live


GHOST NOTE 
by Vicki James
A ROCKSTAR ROMANCE
**LIVE NOW**
#GhostNote #VickiJames #ReleaseBlitz #RockStarRomance


BLURB:

Six years.
Seventy-two months.
Over two thousand days.
That’s what I’d dedicated to that guitar-playing a*sehole, Danny Silver.
Now I, Daisy Piper, was left to pick up the wreckage of his love while he ran off with the band to find fortune and fame.

Life went on without him, and a new man soon rescued me from the ashes of Danny, but a part of my heart remained a little broken, no matter who tried to fix it. First loves can’t be forgotten so easily, and when Danny returned to our small hometown in Devon—famous and adored by millions—I couldn’t stop myself from wanting to get a glimpse of the man I’d once laid beside, to see how much he’d changed.

The smallest actions make for the biggest mistakes, and a single look into Danny’s eyes was all it took before I ran. I ran because the spark that came to life inside felt dangerous, and I wasn’t the kind of girl who enjoyed getting burnt twice.

But running from a rock star isn’t as easy as I thought it would be, and with Danny’s sights now firmly set on me again, all I could do was pray that he got bored of the chase. That he thought life in Devon was too slow for him, and that he craved the bright lights of the city, as well as the noise of the stadium.

If he didn’t, I was about to ruin everything for everyone.

Especially myself, and my stupid little Silver-lined heart.  

BUY GHOST NOTE:






Meet the Author:

Vicki James is a pseudonym for Victoria L. James, taking her stories from heavy angst to heavy romance and bad boys you can't help but fall in love with. She is, however, one and the same person so feel free to follow her on any of her platforms, be it Vicki James or Victoria L. James. Most importantly, enjoy the stories she tells, no matter what name she releases under.

Stalk Vicki:



Other Rock Star Romance Standalones 
by Vicki James


Cherry Beats

AVAILABLE NOW!



Dirty Rock

AVAILABLE NOW!


Ghost Note

AVAILABLE NOW!



Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.