Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Grey's Promotions Presents: Firestorm by Ellie Masters; #TeaserBlast, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Firestorm 
by Ellie Masters  
releasing August 13, 2020!


52302500. sy475

Blurb:

FIRESTORM is an angsty, steamy contemporary romantic suspense set in K. Bromberg's Everyday Heroes World that will tug at your heartstrings and have your heart racing.

Evelyn Thornton is running from her past. Asher La Rouge is forging his future. A firestorm will unite them, but will they survive the burn?

Asher La Rouge

As CEO of La Rouge Vineyards, eldest of the infamous La Rouge triplets, and volunteer firefighter, I can have any woman I want.

People think my life is perfect.

It's not.

I've been burned before.

By my ex-girlfriend.

By the demands of running the family business.

And by a wildfire which threatens the wine harvest.

With my livelihood on the line, I rush into action in my role as a woodland firefighter.

The last thing I expect to find in the inferno is a beautiful woman struggling to survive.

When sparks fly between us, they ignite a firestorm too strong to resist.

After a shoddy arson investigation implicates Evelyn in setting the destructive blaze, I'm determined to prove her innocence.

But sinister forces are determined to keep us apart. Can our love survive, or will it be extinguished along with our lives?

Pre-order your copy today!



Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.