Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Grey's Promotion Presents: No Mercy by D.M. Davis; #TeaserBlast, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


No Mercy
by D.M. Davis
releasing August 13, 2020!

52133390. sy475

Blurb:

When it comes to protecting his angel, he has no mercy.

Gabriel

The first time I saw her, she made my pulse dance to a rhythm that matched the sway of her hips. 
The second time I saw her, she was in the arms of my best friend. 
That broken, rusty organ in my chest hasn't beaten since.
Blood doesn't run through these veins, it's pure, unleaded determination.
I've fought my whole life. For safety. For Food. For my family.
Five years later, I'm fighting for my position in the MMA world. 
No distractions. 
Only, my angel needs me, and that tin can behind my ribs found its beat again.

Francesca

Gabriel "No Mercy" Stone earned his fight-name long before he entered the octagon. 
He's been a thorn in my side for years.
He takes pleasure in proving his nickname to me at every turn.
He's relentless. He's heartless.
Until one day he's not. 
It took the worst day of my life for Gabriel to show me mercy. 
Broken and afraid, I let him piece me back together.
He offers me everything yet promises nothing.

When a man shows he has no mercy, you should believe him.


Pre-order your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.