Total Pageviews

Monday, July 27, 2020

Love Affair With Fiction Presents: Grosse Pointe by Natalie Barnes; #TeaserBlitz, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


 TEASER TIME 


Grosse Pointe 
by Natalie Barnes 
coming August 7. 
#GrossePointe #NatalieBarnes #Teaser #HistoricalRomance #MafiaRomance #LoveAffairWithFiction

You won't want to miss this Prohibition Era, Mafia Romance!


SYNOPSIS:

The year is 1926.

Champagne, pistols, and dolls…

I am responsible for making sure that the booze flows and the drugs show.
If trouble were to birth, all I have to do is whip out me persuaders.
Kilkenny bred, New York bound, Detroit laid.
This is me story.
Brek O’Brien.

The blood on me hands cannot lie, for they speak the truth.
I’m afraid of God—however… I be not afraid of man.
Savages we be.

For I keep searching for that light.
Then she is bestowed upon me.
Gabriella…

Me Love.

Grosse Pointe

Pre-Order Today! Releasing August 7th!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.