Total Pageviews

Friday, August 20, 2021

Wildfire Marketing Solutions Presents: Connor by Rhiannon Marina; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live


Release Date: August 20
#newrelease #kindleunlimited #readyourheartout #needtoreaditnow #bookaholic #readmoreromance #booknerdigan #wildfiremarketingsolutions

Maya

I had to get out of California, away from the watchful eyes who care about designer labels, and what’s going on at the country club. Happy with my life in New York City, the call from my mother telling me I need to come home to visit for another rehearsed, perfect wealthy family display is the last thing I want to do.

Until I see him. The last time we saw each other we were just kids. But he’s all grown up now. And with his incredibly sexy Irish accent and chiseled good looks, I can hardly take my eyes off him. And if I’m not mistaken, it seems like he’s watching me too.

My mother says he’s off limits because our fathers are vying for the same promotion, but isn’t there some saying about being on vacation?

Connor

Another family dinner with my father’s business partner. It’s not that I don’t like them, it’s just usually rather boring for me. Then Maya walks in the door, and the attraction is instant. It’d been years since we’d seen each other and yet the connection is undeniable.

When it’s announced we’re taking a holiday together to France with Maya’s family, I know exactly what needs to be done. I’m going to make her mine. For more than just this holiday.

Grab Your Copy Here:


Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK


Free in KU 




 

Connect with Rhiannon Marina:


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.