Total Pageviews

Friday, April 2, 2021

Give Me Books Presents: Reckless Soul by Emma Creed; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder, #OnSale, #99Pennies, #LimitedTime


Title: Reckless Soul
Series: Dirty Souls MC #2
Author: Emma Creed
Genre: MC Romance
Cover Design: Rebel Ink
Release Date: May 1, 2021


BLURB:

‘Bound not by blood but loyalty.
We live, we ride, and we die
by our laws’

I came to them looking for my father. What I found was a brotherhood. And a life that I finally fitted into.

As Prospect I’ve proven my loyalty , gotten my hands dirty. And now, I’m ready to wear the patch. There’s just one thing standing in my way.

Ella Jackson...

Beautiful, pure and everything I never thought I wanted. She’s also Prez’s biggest secret, and the final task I’ve been set before I make the cut.

The Souls have a code, the consequence of breaking it is fatal. They call me reckless, and when it comes to her... they’re right.

***Warning***

Reckless Soul and all future books in the Dirty Soul’s Mc series are all a work of fiction, and all contain adult content. Due to the nature of the series you should expect to come across various subject matter that some readers may find disturbing.
Please contact the author if you require further information.

Reckless Soul is intended for readers 18+


PRE-ORDER LINKS:

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AVAILABLE NOW


99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


AUTHOR BIO:


Emma Creed lives in England and enjoys behaving like a princess to her extremely tolerable husband all whilst raising 3 boys and mini princess in the making.

When she isn’t entertaining the voices in her head, she spends her free time with a glass of white wine and a good book. Emma has been an avid reader since she was a little girl and with a little encouragement to take the leap into writing, she discovered that she loved it.

When she isn’t locked in her writing cave making up stories she can be found chatting on social media and wasting hours scrolling through TikTok. 

AUTHOR LINKS:



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.