Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Wildfire Marketing Solutions Presents: Decker by Victoria McFarlane; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Release Date: June 17
#vmcfarlane #needtoreaditnow #sportsromance #booknerdigan #bookaholic #wildfiremarketingsolutions


Broken...
That's what I was and I had long learned to live with it.
It was easy to ignore the past.
Easy to forget and pretend all was right with the world.
But then she showed up and she threatened it all.

Demi Atwood had no idea who she was playing with.
This was a game and I was the star player.
She thinks she can get to me, little did she know there isn't much I won't do to protect my secrets.

It's game on and I always play to win. 

I wasn't however anticipating the sweet girl with the big blue eyes and charm for days.
I wasn't ready for her to bury herself under my skin and make me want to change it all. 
But she and I, we are different.

She was the sunshine
I was the storm.
She's nectar.
Me...I'm poison. 

She wants to fix me.
But I have the power to break her.
There was no way either of us was coming out of this unscathed. 
No way I wasn't going to cause some sort of damage. 

I just had to hope it wouldn't end us before we could even begin. 

Decker is book 2 in the Boys of HGU series, this can be read as a standalone or second to Fletcher.



Add To Your Goodreads TBR List!





Meet Victoria McFarlane:  

V McFarlane is an indie author of emotional and steamy contemporary romance. She lives in the South of the UK with her husband and daughter. When she's not writing, you'll find her with her nose in a book or listening to music and dancing with her daughter! 
An avid lover of all things romance, a complete sucker for bad dad jokes and lives for coffee!

Connect with V. McFarlane:

You can find her on most social media 
outlets at 


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.