Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Elle Woods PR Presents: Sex On The Seats by Elise Faber; #TeaserShare, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder



Sex on the Seats 
by Elise Faber 
releases on April 26th!
#contemporaryromance #romancenovel #steamyromance #spicyromance #RomanceBook #books #bookblog #BookNerd #AdultBooks


I didn’t know what I was doing in a bar at midnight.

On a weeknight.

Certainly not sleeping, even though I had to work the next day. Definitely not open to talking with anyone, or trying to pick up a date.

Surely . . . not paying the least bit of attention to the beautiful bartender with gorgeous hazel eyes and a body built for sin. He’d flash a smile and the women around him melted. He’d chuckle and even I wasn’t immune to the silken way it slid down my spine. And I was singular. I didn’t pay attention to men (and yes, I said that as a filthy, four-letter word).

I existed by myself. For myself.

It was safer that way.

Then . . . he talked to me. Then . . . he flashed that smile my way.

Then he made me want a stranger more than I wanted my careful distance.

Oh. Hell.

Preorder Now on All Platforms:



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.