Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Wordsmith Publicity Presents: Stuck Up by Kristie Leigh & Leddy Harper; #TeaserBlast, #ComingSoon, #TBR

Check out the cover this teaser for Stuck Up by Kristie Leigh and Leddy Harper! 
Don't forget to add STUCK UP to your TBR!


Title: Stuck Up
Author: Kristie Leigh & Leddy Harper
Genre: NA romcom
Cover Design: Vanilla Lily Designs
Release Date: June 27, 2019



Blurb:

Pretending to be in a relationship with your arch nemesis is one thing. It’s another to do so while stuck on a family vacation.
Royce thought I was stuck up.
And I thought he was full of himself.
Two weeks in paradise with both of our parents…what could go wrong?

Add to Goodreads:



Author Bios:

Kristie Leigh 

I'm a feisty redheaded Canadian/American who fell in love with romance novels when
my friend Phil bought me a Kindle that hasn't left my side since.
My favorite books to read are anything taboo and super sick and twisted. I'm not sure I will ever
write anything dark, but I would love to give it a shot one day.
I live in South Florida with my high school sweetheart and three kids.
I grew up in Burlington, ON, Canada but made the move to
South Florida in 2013 and definitely don't miss the snow.
I'm not sure where this writing journey will take me but either way, I know it will be a fun new adventure, and I'm super excited about it.

Author Links:


Leddy Harper

At the age of fourteen, Leddy Harper wrote her first book and never stopped. She often calls writing her therapy, using it as a way to deal with issues through the eyes of her characters. She published her first book to teach her children to go after what they want, love what they do and do it well, and to show them what it means to overcome their fears.

Author Links:


Hosted By:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.