Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

InkSlinger PR Presents: Broken Beats by D. Kelly; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live




We are thrilled to be bringing you the release of BROKEN BEATS by D. Kelly. Lovers of single dad romance won't want to miss this one - be sure to grab your copy today!



#BookBirthday #NewBooks #ReleaseDay #NewRelease #AvailableNow #BookRecs #Bookish #BookList #BookLove #Bibliophile #MustRead #TBR #ReadingList #BookThings #BookBuzz #BookAddict #IllusionSeries #DKelly #inkslingerpr #BrokenBeats

About BROKEN BEATS:


Darren

Single father
Widower
Retired
Three things I never thought I’d be by thirty, yet all my daily reality.
This is not the life I would have chosen, but it’s the hand I’ve been dealt.
I love my daughter.
I loved Belle.
I’m not interested in more heartache.
Relationships are a thing of the past.
Until I meet her -
She’s the awakening I desperately need, but one I’m not sure I deserve.

Haddie

Everything happens for a reason.
Time heals all wounds.
You’re too young to give up on love.
They say that, but they’re wrong.
My world crumbled forever when my fiancé died.
Then I met him
He’s flawed in the same ways.
Broken in the same places.
Scared of the same things.
He looks at me like I’m his salvation.
And I want to be, but an open heart means risking a broken one.

Add BROKEN BEATS to your Goodreads TBR today!


Get BROKEN BEATS today!


Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo



About D. KELLY:


Kelly, author of The Acceptance Series, The Illusion Series, and standalone companion novels Chasing Cassidy and Sharing Rylee, was born and raised in Southern California. She’s a wife, mom, dog lover, taxi, problem fixer, and extreme multi-tasker. She married her high school sweetheart and is her kids’ biggest fan.

Kelly has been writing since she was young and took joy in spinning stories to her childhood friends. Margaritas and sarcasm make her smile, she loves the beach but hates the sand, and she believes Starbucks makes any day better.

A contemporary romance writer, D. Kelly’s stories revolve around friendship and the bond it creates, strengthening the love of the people who share it.



Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.