Total Pageviews

Monday, May 20, 2019

Bare Naked Words Presents: Secret Service by Eden Butler; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow


Secret Service: The Protocol Serial Bundle
by Eden Butler
Genre: Romantic Suspense with a high heat level
#TheProtocolSeries #EdenButler #BareNakedWords



**Included in this bundle is the entire Protocol Serial: Against Protocol, Broken Protocol and Final Protocol**   

I was Ophelia Harris, the country's youngest First Lady. 
Now the nation expects me to mourn as America's widow.
But how can I grieve a man with such dark secrets? 
Especially when those secrets could get me killed.
All I want is freedom.
From the lies.
From my duty.
All I want is the man that can never be mine.
Cruz Solano, the man who swore to protect me.
The only one I'll ever want.

The agent I can never have.   


 Meet The Author:

Eden Butler is an editor and writer of Fantasy, Mystery and Contemporary Romance novels and the nine-times great-granddaughter of an honest-to-God English pirate. This could explain her affinity for rule breaking and rum.

When she’s not writing or wondering about her possibly Jack Sparrowesque ancestor, Eden patiently waits for her Hogwarts letter, edits, reads and spends way too much time watching rugby, Doctor Who and New Orleans Saints football.
She is currently living under teenage rule alongside her husband in southeast Louisiana. Please send help.

Blog: edenbutlerwrites.wordpress.com/

Subscribe to Eden’s newsletter http://eepurl.com/VXQXD for giveaways, sneak peeks and various goodies that might just give you a chuckle.



Hosted By:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.