Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Lady Amber's Reviews & PR Presents: Defending Sophie by P.J. Fiala; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live


Title: Defending Sophie
Author: PJ Fiala
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Publication Date: May 14th, 2019
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR



Blurb:

Accused of murder and on the run, Sophie must turn to the one man she could never have.

Investigating her friend’s suspicious death, Sophie’s only source of information turns up dead - and she’s the prime suspect.  Forced into hiding, she turns to her brother’s best friend to help keep her alive, clear her name, and find the killer before she becomes the next victim.

Gaige has longed for Sophie for years, and he'd do anything to keep her safe, but details of the investigation aren’t adding up.  Mounting doubts have him questioning her story, even as his heart insists she's telling the truth. The only thing he knows for sure is he'll do anything to prove her innocence, but will it cost him his career?






Writing has been a desire my whole life.  Once I found the courage to write, life changed for me in the most profound way. Bringing stories to readers that I'd enjoy reading and creating characters that are flawed, but lovable is such a joy.

When not writing, I'm with my family doing something fun.  My husband, Gene, and I are bikers and enjoy riding to new locations, meeting new people and generally enjoying this fabulous country we live in.

I come from a family of veterans. My grandfather, father, brother, two sons, and one daughter-in-law are all veterans. Needless to say, I am proud to be an American and proud of the service my amazing family has given.

Author Links:

Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2oPfOcY



Hosted By:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.