Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Grey's Promotions Presents: Ignite by Kim Loraine; #TeaserBlast, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Ignite
by Kim Loraine
releasing September 10, 2020!

53331879. sy475

Blurb:

She's everything I swore to stay away from. But I was never good at resisting temptation.
When I picked up my life and moved to California, I left my hometown, my past, and my heart back in Sunrise, Montana. I never wanted to look back. Didn't want to look forward either. All I needed was the job to keep me going. Until Lark sparked something inside me.
But she's nearly half my age, and I'm too much for her. Too broken. Too selfish to give her what she deserves.
Even though I know it's wrong to want her, I can't resist.
Every time we come together, our world catches fire.
It only takes one touch for us to Ignite.

Pre-order your copy today!



Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.