Total Pageviews

Friday, August 23, 2019

#CoverReveal: Every Last Drop by Sarah Robinson; #ComingSoon, #PreOrder



Blurb:

Marry the love of my life.
Become a mother.
Write a book.
Number one was complete. I was well on my way to checking off goals two and three, before a cancer diagnosis derailed my plans.
A story meant to chronicle the journey of impending motherhood with wit, became a brutally honest memoir of living life to the fullest.
Make every breath count.
When finally confronted with the knowledge the cancer is terminal, I search for a way to accomplish all the things I wanted to do within my lifetime… when I don’t have a lifetime left.

Every Last Drop is the heartfelt, unflinching, and original story of how when faced with the hardest truth, we finally learn how far we will go to discover who we are before it’s too late.

PreOrder LINK:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.