Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Love Affair With Fiction Presents: Unravel by Kathy Coopmans; #ComingSoon, #TBR, #Preorder


One taste, one touch, one kiss, and it wasn’t enough. 

#Unravel #TheUnboundTrilogy #KathyCoopmans #Romance #Teaser #LoveAffairWithFiction


Unravel by  Coming September 10! 


SYNOPSIS:

I’m Logan Mitchell, and I hold many secrets in my greedy hands.
Women?
They bow at my feet. Do what I ask and come back for more.
But Ellie Wynn, I don’t want her bowing, I want her to kneel.
She thought our time together was one night, a twist of fate.
How wrong she was.
Ellie has been mine since the day I saw her.
Little does she know, it wasn’t that night. It was years ago.
Well before I even understood she was mine.
One taste, one touch, one kiss, and it wasn’t enough.
Not for me.
I’m prepared to fight dirty, and I plan to succeed.
Lies, deceit, and betrayal.
Intrigued?
You should be.


Pre-Order Unravel TODAY!

Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/Unravel


Don’t miss the rest of this trilogy!

Book 1: Unravel
Releasing September 10
Book 2: Undone
Releasing October 8
Book 3: Untwist
Releasing November 5

Add the Trilogy to your TBR: http://bit.ly/UnboundTrilogyGR

Hosted By:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.