Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Give Me Books Presents: Defiant by Bella J.; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live



Title: Defiant
Series: American Street Kings #2
Author: Bella J.
Genre: Dark Romantic Suspense/MC
Release Date: August 28, 2019

Blurb:

Infatuation is a dangerous thing.

It devours you. Manipulates you. Owns you.

You can try to ignore it, try to move past it. But it’s more powerful than you.  It won’t let go.

The day I first saw him, infatuation dug its claws into my soul. I couldn’t stop it. Everything faded. Except him.

My infatuation blinded me. Made me see what it wanted me to see. Now I’m lost within the lie. Caged by the beast.

In the end, he will have me.

Until then…I fight. 



Purchase Links:

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



Excerpt:

A tear slipped down my cheek. It was amazing how he could trigger these emotions in me merely by being close. He didn’t have to say a word. He didn’t have to touch me. He simply had to stand there and breathe.
I wiped at my cheek with the back of my hand. “Granite, please leave.” My voice was louder this time, sorrow slowly building my strength.
Nothing. Not a word.
I clutched my stomach tighter, heartache spreading everywhere, filling every crack, threatening to shatter me into a million pieces. I didn’t want to break in front of him. Not again. But I couldn’t stop it. This man managed to engrave himself on my soul, penetrating every part of my being, consuming me to a point where breaking was the only way to get a little relief from constantly trying to fight it. To fight him.
“Please,” I whispered as a tear rolled over my lips and I could taste my own sadness. “It hurts too much to be close to you.”
Pain built its way through every bone in my body until it finally
erupted. I shot up.
“Please leave!” My voice slammed against the walls, anger echoing from my words. I turned around, ready to lash at him, only to find he wasn’t there. He was gone.


Also Available:


99c for today ONLY!

Depraved must be read before Defiant

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


Author Bio:

All the way from Cape Town, South Africa, Bella J lives for the days when she’s able to retreat to her writer’s cave where she can get lost in her little pretend world of romance, love, and insanely hot bad boys.

Bella J is a Hybrid Author with both Self-Published and Traditional Published work. Even though her novels range from drama, to comedy, to suspense, it's the dark, twisted side of romance she loves the most.


Author Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.