Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

HEA PR & More Presents: Defiant by Bella J.; #TeaserReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR


DEFIANT by Bella J 
releasing August 28th!!!
#OnTour #HEAPR #bookish #bookblogger #bookworm #booknerd #mustread #bookshelfie #literarylife





BLURB:

Infatuation is a dangerous thing.


It devours you. Manipulates you. Owns you.


You can try to ignore it, try to move past it. But it’s more powerful than you. It won’t let go.


The day I first saw him, infatuation dug its claws into my soul. I couldn’t stop it. Everything faded. Except him.


My infatuation blinded me. Made me see what it wanted me to see. Now I’m lost within the lie. Caged by the beast.


In the end, he will have me.


Until then…I fight.

Add it to your TBR: http://bit.ly/DefiantTBR


Start the American Street Kings Series today! Books MUST be read in order. 

Depraved, Book 1: http://mybook.to/DepravedKings




TEASER REVEAL #2:




MEET THE AUTHOR:

All the way from Cape Town, South Africa, Bella J lives for the days when she’s able to retreat to her writer’s cave where she can get lost in her little pretend world of romance, love, and insanely hot bad boys.

Bella J is a Hybrid Author with both Self-Published and Traditional Published work. Even though her novels range from drama, to comedy, to suspense, it's the dark, twisted side of romance she loves the most.




INSTAGRAM GOODREADS | AMAZON | NEWSLETTER

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.