Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Paging Through The Days Presents: Saved By Him by Kristie Leigh; #ExcerptReveal, #ComingSoon, #PreOrder


Saved By Him
Like A Hurricane Duet, Book 2
by Kristie Leigh



I’m always running, hiding to avoid the reality that has become my life. Hunter didn’t deserve the destruction I left in my wake—I just hope it’s repairable.

Because I need him.

I need him to love me like he used to, to make me whole again. To remind me that my reality doesn’t have to be like this.

Most importantly…I need him to save me.


PreOrder your copy today!



Excerpt Reveal:


I honestly kept thinking this wasn’t real, I’d had this dream so many times that I couldn’t believe it was finally coming true. I leaned over and kissed her. “This is really happening?” I didn’t mean to say that aloud. 
She nodded with a huge grin on her face. “It better be. I think we’ve waited long enough, don’t you?” 
I laughed, grabbed her off the couch, and then set her on my lap. “You’re tellin’ me. I’m dying right now.” 
She looked down and giggled. “I can see that. Maybe I can help you.” She reached down, but I caught her by the wrist.
“Not yet, I’m going to take my time with you, and I’m pretty sure the second you touch me, I’ll explode.” 
She put her hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh.




PreOrder your copy of Saved By Him today!

US : UK : CA : AU

Don’t forget book 1, Wrecked By Him



I'm a feisty redheaded Canadian/American who fell in love with romance novels when my friend Phil bought me a Kindle and it hasn't left my side since.

My fave books to read are anything taboo and super sick and twisted, I'm not sure I will ever write anything dark but I would love to give it a shot one day.

I live in South Florida with my high school sweetheart and 3 kids.

I grew up in Burlington, ON, Canada but made the move to South Florida in 2013 and definitely don't miss the snow.

I'm not sure where this writing journey will take me but either way I know it will be a fun new adventure and I'm super excited about it.

Connect with Kristie:



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.