Total Pageviews

Monday, August 19, 2019

Love Affair With Fiction Presents: Unravel by Kathy Coopmans; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Title: Unravel
Series: The Unbound Trilogy
Author: Kathy Coopmans
Cover Design: Ellie McLove
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 10


I’m Logan Mitchell, and I hold many secrets in my greedy hands.
Women?
They bow at my feet. Do what I ask and come back for more.
But Ellie Wynn, I don’t want her bowing, I want her to kneel.
She thought our time together was one night, a twist of fate.
How wrong she was.
Ellie has been mine since the day I saw her.
Little does she know, it wasn’t that night. It was years ago.
Well before I even understood she was mine.
One taste, one touch, one kiss, and it wasn’t enough.
Not for me.
I’m prepared to fight dirty, and I plan to succeed.
Lies, deceit, and betrayal.
Intrigued?
You should be.

Pre-Order:


Amazon US | Amazon Worldwide

Apple Books | B&N | Kobo






Book 1: Unravel
Releasing September 10

Book 2: Undone
Releasing October 8

Book 3: Untwist
Releasing November 5

Add the Trilogy to your TBR



USA Today Best Selling Author Kathy Coopmans is a Michigan native where she lives with her husband, Tony. They have two son’s Aaron and Shane.
She is a sports nut. Her favorite sports include NASCAR, Baseball, and Football.
She has recently retired from her day job to become a full-time writer.
She has always been an avid reader and at the young age of 50 decided she wanted to write. She claims she can do several things at once and still stay on task. Her favorite quote is “I got this.”









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.