Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

#CoverReveal: Dr. Off Limits by Louise Bay; #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder

Time to reveal Dr. Off Limits!


Release Date: September 6, 2022

Never agree to a blind date. I caught an incurable fever for a doctor who is strictly OFF LIMITS.

I’ve sworn off men because I have to focus on my dream job that starts on Monday. But my best friend talks me into one final date—a blind date.

I only agree because the guy is off to work as a doctor in Africa.

Turns out Dr. Africa is the best date of my life. He makes me laugh and swoon and I want to give him a thorough physical examination.

Dr. Africa turns into Dr. One Night Stand, and I’m not sad about it.

Monday morning, I’m enthusiastic and excited, until I bump into . . . you guessed it.

Apparently Dr. Africa got his brother to fill in on our date, and Dr. One Night Stand and I work at the same hospital. He never mixes his private and professional life, and we agree to avoid each other at all costs.

Except my first rotation is on his team. He’s my new boss.

When he’s near, my cheeks flush and my heartbeat falters.

When he calls me doctor, my stomach flips and I have to remember how to breathe.

When I meet his gaze in the corridor, electricity spikes between us and I wonder if I’ll ever find a cure for my crush on Dr. Off Limits.

Dr. Off Limits? I have a terrible fever and I think you’re the medicine I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.