Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

InkSlinger PR Presents: Double Doms by Leigh Lennon; #BlogTour, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live

Double Doms by Leigh Lennon is out now! Check it out and be sure to grab your copy today!


Title: Double Doms
Author: Leigh Lennon
Cover by TRC designs
Photographer-Lindee Robinson
Models- Julie, Camden, Jordan
Genre: Erotic Romance
#DoubleDoms #LeighLennon #CockyWorld #newrelease 
#mfm #booklove#bookshelf #InkslingerPR

About Double Doms:

Stone O'Leary 

I'm no stranger to heartache. 
My unconventional desires come at a price, and that price was losing the one person I loved. 
I never thought I could find a man and a woman who would complete me the way Gibson and Charis have. 
But, nothing worth keeping comes easy.   

Gibson Smith 

The second I cross paths with Stone O'Leary, the electricity could spark a raging fire. 
His sexy Irish accent doesn't hurt, either. 
I only agreed to one night, and I never counted on running into him again - or the sexy blonde hanging on his arm. 
He calls it fate—finding the two people who complete him. 
I call it a mistake and try to run away as fast as possible. 
But I can't keep my mind off either of them.   

Charis Andropolis 

How can I resist the two men that want me? 
The simple answer is, I can't. 
When Stone and Gibson keep popping up in my life, I take it as a sign that maybe I can have it all. Stone's all in. Gibson? He's going to take some convincing. 
Our love story may be unconventional, but with a connection we have, anything's possible.  

Get Your Copy Today | Goodreads



Exclusive Excerpt:

Charis: 

Orgasms make me sleepy, especially when I’m sandwiched between the strong bodies of both men. I wake, and Gibson and Stone have their hands connected when I open my eyes. One of the men, I’m not sure who, snores from behind, and from the light creeping via the bathroom, someone is staring at me. When my eyes adjust to him, it’s Gibson. In his analytical mind, he’s probably not allowing himself to fall asleep. 

“Why are you awake?” I whisper. 

 “So much on my mind. And I sort of love watching you, too.” 

He places a peck on my forehead, and it gives me enough time to spy the time on the clock. It’s not quite midnight. “Shit, as comfortable as I am”—and I am, in more ways than one—“I have to leave. Mom and Dad are having a Meadow free day tomorrow. And I don’t want any questions in the morning if I come in past six a.m., because it’s when she crawls into bed with me.” 

I wake up to my favorite little girl snoozing next to me, if I sleep past 6:00 a.m. When I’m on shift, I’m well out of bed by then. 

“I’m not staying here without you, GG. I don’t think it’s…” 

The idea of them in bed together doesn’t fill me with jealousy. It gives me peace. That they’re building toward a relationship. We’ll all need our own independent relationships with one another, as well as the three of us. 

“No, stay. It doesn’t bother me. It really doesn’t.” 

A grumble can be heard behind both of us. “Why are you both so loud? Can’t a bloke get some good rest after giving one of you the best orgasms to date?” 

I roll over, and hell, with the faint light of his master bath, his eyes are just as vibrant of blue as they always are. 

“Yeah, I’ll let you get back to sleep. And Gibson is staying with you, because the two of you together makes me happy. But motherhood calls.” I place a small kiss on his forehead, as Gibson had done just minutes before. 

“No, please stay.” His whine is adorable. 

I’m out of bed before I’m tempted to take him up on his offer. “I can’t, but let’s do this again. Soon? And until then, please know I’m willing to try this, the three of us.” 

Stone is butt ass naked, and it’s a fine looking ass. “Do you sleep naked?” Gibson asks. 

“Yeah, I can’t get comfortable any other way, Teach.” This man is so predictable but still, in every single layer I uncover about him, I can’t wait to get to the next part of him. I want to know what makes Stone O’Leary tick. 

“Here, let me put my dressing gown on and walk you out. Want to come with, Teach? Make sure she gets safely to her car?” 

Stone, the bossy man he is, throws a pair of jogging shorts and hits Gibson in the face. 

“Yeah, believe me, I want to give her a proper goodnight kiss.” Gibson pulls his ass out of bed, and I stare until it’s covered. 

And as the two gentlemen displayed, just minutes later, it was more than just a goodnight kiss. This time it was Gibson giving me an orgasm, standing against the back of the front door. It would have to last until the next time our schedules lined up to see each other again. Until then, I have the memories of tonight. And I hope as hell for many more memories as we build to something—the three of us together.

   

About Leigh Lennon:      

I am a woman who loves to share all my imaginary friends with the world. 
My characters become as real to me as those I call family. 
I am a girl, who loves pretty nails, spikey hair and large earrings. 
Coffee and wine call to me daily, depending on the time of the day. 
I am a mom first and foremost and my kids are the breath of my life. 
I met my husband while serving in the military and I am proud to say he’s kicked cancer’s ass! 
I write real life issues that reflect a little of my own little world. 
My family tolerates the seventh member of our family, my computer, as I lug this vital piece everywhere I go.  

Connect with Leigh Lennon:

Website | Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | Book Bub

Facebook | Newsletter | Succulent and Sassy Reads

 Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.