Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Elle Woods PR Presents: The King Of Beasts Duet by Diana A. Hicks; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder

People lie when they’re afraid. I don’t lie, Caterina. Ever.

The King of Beasts Duet 
by Diana A. Hicks
Release Date -- starting March 16, 2021
#RomanticSuspense #SteamyRomance #RomanceDuet #RomanceNovel #Books #CompleteCollection #RomanceBook #DianaHicks #MafiaRomance #DarkRomance #AlphaHero #BillionaireRomance


From award-winning author Diana A. Hicks comes a dark mafia romance full of angst and heart.

Rex Valentino is my enemy.

He has the power to wave a hand and make all my family problems go away.

In return, he only requires one thing...my complete surrender.

Caterina Alfera, the angel lost in a world of beasts.

I didn’t ask for her.

Destiny brought her to me.

And now I can’t let her leave.

She’s mine to keep.

If you like dark, steamy romance with a heavy dose of suspense and intense twists, then you’ll love Diana A. Hicks’s King of Beasts

Authors Note: King of Beasts is book one in the Beast Duet and is part of the Crime Society World. It contains explicit scenes and bondage.

PREORDER NOW!

Universal -- getbook.at/KOBDuet

FREE with Kindle Unlimited

Get a look at these beautiful covers!



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.