Total Pageviews

Monday, September 16, 2019

Paging Through The Days Presents: Hurricane Duet by Kristie Leigh; #ReleaseBoost, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR



Wrecked by Her Like A Hurricane Duet, 
Book 1




Loving Jules in high school was easy—gentle and natural. But that was eight years ago, before she left town. Before she took off and left my heart shattered.

Now she’s back…with a kid I’ve never met.

A hurricane, that’s what she is—powerful and potentially destructive, yet so thrilling and intense.

If she leaves me wrecked again…I won’t survive.





Saved By Him
Like A Hurricane Duet, Book 2
by Kristie Leigh


I’m always running, hiding to avoid the reality that has become my life. Hunter didn’t deserve the destruction I left in my wake—I just hope it’s repairable.

Because I need him.

I need him to love me like he used to, to make me whole again. To remind me that my reality doesn’t have to be like this.

Most importantly…I need him to save me.


Get your copy today!




Excerpt from Duet:


We settled down on the rock wall and watched the sunset. It was beautiful and romantic, but things still seemed really tense. 
“What's wrong, Jules? I need you to talk to me.” 
She turned to me, and I could see her eyes shimmering with tears. I took her face in my hands and wiped away a tear that had just fallen. 
“Baby, why are you upset? What’s going on? Did someone hurt you?” 
She shook her head, and another tear slipped free. “I need to tell you something.” She looked down, refusing to meet my eyes.
My heart hammered a million miles a minute. “Jules, you're scaring me. What's wrong?”
She took a deep breath. “I got accepted to UCLA.” More tears flowed. 
I grabbed her and held her tightly. “Jules, that's amazing, I'm so proud—” I cut myself off when I realized she’d said UCLA. “Wait, do you mean UCLA, as in on the other side of the country? That UCLA?” 
She nodded slowly. 
“Sweets, why do you have to go to UCLA? I know you want to go to college, but why all the way over there. You know I can’t go. When I graduate, I have a business to run. You can study here in Florida. You can’t leave me. I need you.” My words were rushed as I was on the verge of losing it. I wasn’t an emotional person, but she couldn’t leave me. I’d be lost without her.
“Hunter, I applied here, but I didn’t get a full ride. UCLA is offering me a full scholarship. I can’t pass that up. You know my mom can’t afford to send me to school.” She paused, taking a deep breath. “This is the only way I can do it and not rack up a bunch of student loans. I want to stay, trust me, it’s been killing me.” She took a moment to calm herself. “I found out last week, and I’ve been talking to everyone I can to get a scholarship closer to home, but it’s not looking good. I was hoping something would change and I wouldn’t have to break this news to you.”
“I don’t even know what to say, Jules. We’ve been inseparable for over ten years. I need you to breathe. What will I do without you? I can’t lose you.” I looked down at my hands as the tears fell. I couldn’t do this. I felt like my heart was breaking out of my chest. “Are you breaking up with me?” I looked up to see the hurt flash in her eyes.
“No. Hunter, I love you. I don’t want us to be apart. It’s going to be hard, but I think we can make it work, don’t you?”
“We can try. I love you, too. My heart feels like it’s being torn in two, Jules. I didn’t even know you were considering UCLA. I honestly can’t think right now. I need some time to process this.” I got up and started to walk. I needed to clear my head.

Wrecked By Her - US : UK : CA : AU

Saved By Him - US : UK : CA : AU


I'm a feisty redheaded Canadian/American who fell in love with romance novels when my friend Phil bought me a Kindle and it hasn't left my side since.

My fave books to read are anything taboo and super sick and twisted, I'm not sure I will ever write anything dark but I would love to give it a shot one day.

I live in South Florida with my high school sweetheart and 3 kids.

I grew up in Burlington, ON, Canada but made the move to South Florida in 2013 and definitely don't miss the snow.

I'm not sure where this writing journey will take me but either way I know it will be a fun new adventure and I'm super excited about it.


Connect with Kristie:



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.