Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Social Butterfly PR Presents: Filthy Hot by Serena Akeroyd; #TeaserShare, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder



Don’t play with monsters. 

Not unless you’re willing to get bitten. 



Filthy Hot, an all-new opposites attract mafia romance from Serena Akeroyd, is coming May 27th! 


The second our eyes meet, I feel it.

The ticking clock.

It's only a matter of time before we come together.

Before the heat that arcs between us turns into a conflagration. 


But he's a mobster. An O’Donnelly. His notoriety is legendary. 

I'm a journalist. I expose men like him, which is how I built my reputation. 

Manipulating the truth is how the Five Points forged their name. It's why he's one of NYC's most eligible bachelors, after all. 

Whereas for me, the truth is my calling.

My purpose. 


With my life on the line, will I risk it all once more to find safety in the arms of a filthy hot O’Donnelly?


Pre-order your copy today→ http://mybook.to/filthyhot


Be notified FIRST when Filthy Hot is live: https://bit.ly/3mMYWhI


Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.