Total Pageviews

Friday, May 14, 2021

Social Butterfly PR Presents: A Steel Heart by Amie Knight; #SaleBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live, #OnSale, #99Pennies, #LimitedTime



★  ★  ★ 99¢ SALE ALERT!  ★  ★  ★


Five seconds.

A deafening blast. Pain. Silence.  


A Steel Heart, an emotional and powerful standalone romance from Amie Knight, is ON SALE for a limited time only! 


That was all it took for an IED to end my life as I knew it. The man I was shattered in a hard wave of sound and debris that rained down on me like death itself.  

And six months later, after waking up to an inescapable hell, I found myself wishing that death had found me. 


Until her. 

Miranda Jacobs swept into my life like a cool breeze on a smoldering day.  

With her smart mouth and her ridiculous jokes, she brought me back to life one minute at a time. 


Turned out time wasn’t on our side.  


Five seconds.

Screams. Twisted metal. Silence.

And I’d lost it all again—only this time, I had no one to blame but myself. 


Don’t miss this steal! Grab your copy today! 


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3hnoliO

Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/steelheartak


Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.