Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Wildfire Marketing Solutions Presents: Finding Me by Lyssa Cole; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Release Date: February 25
#needtoreaditnow #readmoreromance #youandmeseries #booknerdigan #bookaholic #wildfiremarketingsolutions

Love is...complicated.
Full of hurt and empty promises.
He was the last person I thought I’d develop feelings for. 
But during those long nights caring for our friends, things happened.
Things changed.
Neither of us knew what to do. 
So we stayed friends. Ignored the feelings. Pretended we were the same.
But you can only pretend for so long.
Until love’s strong grasp pulls you down.
The further I fell, the further I ran.
Too bad I can’t run forever.
Even if I could, he’d never stop chasing me.
He needs me like I need him.
Two broken souls finally mending each other.
But my broken soul? What if it isn’t meant to be whole?

*Warning- Series must be read in order

Pre-Order Your Copy Here!

Add to your Goodreads TBR List!




Grab Lovin’ You, Ghostin' You, Forever You here!


Meet Lyssa Cole:

Lyssa Cole has been in love with books for as long as she can remember. Escaping into a story is her favorite pastime. Wanting to be a writer for a couple years now, she is now crafting her own stories. 

She loves to write angsty, sexy romance with lots of heat and some suspense to keep you guessing and wanting to turn that page! 

She lives in Southeastern Mass with her two kids and two dogs. Lover of coffee, all things chocolate, & always the avid reader, you can keep up with Lyssa Cole by subscribing to her newsletter below. 

You'll also find her on all social media and if you'd like to say hello, email her at lyssacole@lyssacolebooks.com.

Connect with Lyssa Cole:


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.