Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Give Me Books Presents: Built To Fall by Julia Wolf; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live


Title: Built to Fall
Author: Julia Wolf
Genre: Standalone Rock Star/Age Gap Romance
Release Date: January 28, 2021


BLURB:

“You’re perfect for this job, Claire. He won’t want to sleep with you. You’re not his...type.” 

Dominic Cantrell has been famous almost as long as I’ve been alive, but he remains a dark, volatile mystery. 

I know why I was hired to handle Dominic’s PR while he’s on tour. It’s not because of my experience—I have next to none. It’s because I’m safe. Plain, quiet, shy, with more-than-ample curves, I won’t distract him.

What I didn’t count on was Dominic distracting me instead. I shouldn’t be so drawn to him. He’s too old for me, too closed-off, and definitely too angry, but I’ve been a good girl for far too long. 

Why can’t I be just a little bit bad, especially when my rock star fantasy is so willing to corrupt me? 

Our fling has an expiration date at the end of the tour. No strings, no feelings, no heartbreak when it’s over. 

I tell myself I won’t fall. But I don’t know if I’m built that way.


PURCHASE LINKS:

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




AUTHOR BIO:

Julia Wolf is a lover of all things romance. From steamy, to sweet, to funny, to so dirty you’ll be blushing for days, she loves it all. 

Formerly a hair stylist, she spent years collecting stories her clients couldn’t wait to spill. And now that she’s writing full time, she’s putting those stories to use, although all identifying characteristics have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent! 

Julia lives in Maryland with her three crazy, beautiful kids and her patient husband who she’s slowly converting to a romance reader, one book at a time.

AUTHOR LINKS:



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.