Total Pageviews

Monday, January 18, 2021

Lady Amber's PR Presents: Master Of My Life by Marissa Honeycutt; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Title: Master of My Life 
Finding Sabrina, #3
Author: Marissa Honeycutt
Genre: Dark Romance, Dark Paranormal Romance, Suspense, Political Thriller
Cover Designer: Dani Rene-Raven Designs
Editor: Ms.K Edits
Developmental Editor: Kristi Cramer
Publication Date: March 18th,2021
 #MasterOfMyLife #FindingSabrina #MarissaHoneycutt #LadyAmbersPR #DarkRomance #DarkParanormalRomance #PoliticalThriller #Suspense #AdultRomance

Blurb:

Evil is Coming… 

Between her love of dance and Chase, Sabrina finally feels she found her place in the world. Yet somewhere in the darkness her Master is waiting... watching for the perfect opportunity to wield her as his greatest weapon.

Chase would give her his heart and build a beautiful future with her, if Sabrina could battle back the darkness brewing within her. But the Master’s control is clawing at her, tempting her into submission.

The war between good and evil has begun, with Sabrina as its unwilling target. Loyalties will be tested. Patience rewarded. As the powers that be rise and fall, who will be left standing in the end? And what side will Sabrina choose?

The compelling conclusion to the Finding Sabrina Series ends with Master of My Life, the epic finale fans have been waiting for!

***Please Note: The series was originally designated as a four-book series. Because of the amount of time that has passed since I published Part Two, I've decided to conclude the series with one large volume. Sabrina's story is now a three-book series.

 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!





I started my first writing journal in 7th grade after a dream about my favorite boy band, New Kids on the Block. A dream also inspired the writing of The Life of Anna and Distorted Hope. I dreamed I was kidnapped with Adam Savage from Mythbusters and taken to Mexico. That dream ultimately morphed into the book now known as Distorted Hope.

I never set out to become a published author. I never imagined that there were other people out there with twisted minds like my own. But after sharing rough drafts of The Life of Anna, I decided to be brave and publish the first part of Anna's story, Enslaved. When The Life of Anna took off as it did, I was in complete shock. The success of the books humbled and encouraged me. I've made such good friends through my writing and I can't imagine ever stopping.

I write for myself, but always keep my reader's hearts in mind. I follow my characters' lead and sometimes they lead me into the darkness, but there's always light somewhere, if you look hard enough. There's always hope.

I love hearing from my readers. They keep me going; keep me writing. An author is nothing without a reader.

Author Links:

NewsletterMarissa’sWebsiteFacebookReaders GroupAmazon

FacebookGoodreadsTwitter(@marihoneycutt)InstagramBookbub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.