Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 26, 2019

#Audiobook #NewRelease: Stay by Tia Louise, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #Live


Stay 
by Tia Louise 
now available on audio!!!


Stephen Hastings is a control freak.
He's arrogant. He's smart as a whip and sexy AF.
He has too much money. He's bossy, and he's usually right.
All I saw were his clear blue eyes, tight butt, and ripped torso.
I gladly handed him my V-card that night, 10 years ago.
I was so stupid. I swore I'd never be that stupid again...
Emmy Barton works for a dry cleaner?
Yes, that Emmy Barton - long, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, pretty smile...
Sexy little body. Smart mouth.
She was the only girl who interested me, but I was leaving to be an officer in the Navy.
Now I'm home, running my business. My life is perfectly ordered until I bump into her, divorced and struggling to make ends meet.
I hate seeing her like this. I hate that she married Burt "The Dick" Dickerson. What an a--hole.
She says she hates me, but when we fight, it's all heat and lust.
I won't leave her this way.
She will let me help her and her son. She will stay...
It's a thin line between love and hate, and this line is on fire.

Stay is a stand-alone enemies-to-lovers, second-chance, marriage of convenience romance. No cheating. No cliffhangers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.