Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Wildfire Marketing Solutions Presents: Turnover by Lisa Suzanne; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live


 Release Date: October 7
#newrelease #sportsromance #vegasaces #wildfiremarketingsolutions


I’m in love with a man who is marrying somebody else. At least that’s what was supposed to happen when I was kicked out of the wedding last night by the bride’s father.

I find myself without a job, without a home, and without the pro football quarterback I’ve fallen for. The only thing left to do is head back to my parents’ place in Kansas as I give up every dream I’ve dared to have since I left it.

I’m just not sure I’m ready for the turnover.

TURNOVER is the fourth book in the VEGAS ACES: THE QUARTERBACK series. This series must be read in order.

Grab Your Copy Here!


Get started with the series here


Meet Lisa Suzanne:

Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  

Connect with Lisa Suzanne:


Hosted By:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.