Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

HEA PR & More Presents: Just One Kiss by C.A. Harms; #BookTour, #NowAvailable, #OutNow



Just One Kiss, Oh' Tequila #4 by C.A. Harms from 
Limitless Publishing is LIVE!!


One-Click: Amazon | Amazon Universal


Add it to your TBR http://bit.ly/JustOneKissTBR


What do you get when you mix Tequila with a house full of rowdy Fraternity brothers who have no boundaries? A cucumber, a pink thong, and a bottle of lube. Oh yeah, and super glue. There is always super glue…

Parties, drinking, and plenty of mornings where you can’t remember what you did the night before...that was my life. 

Yet, there was one memory that lingered in my mind. Ten minutes in the woods with Palmer that got too intense to ignore. 

But ten minutes with her wasn’t enough. It would never be enough.

She’s a force, one that swept in unexpectantly, knocked me on my ass and left me with an intense craving. Palmer tried to fight it with every fiber in her being, but I could see the desire in her eyes. That curiosity that lived inside of her, wondering what it would be like if she just gave in...again.

I had to convince her that our time together wasn’t a mistake. That she wants me as much as I want her. We share a connection, a bond, that has changed me in ways I never expected. She saved me. And to think…

It all started with Just One Kiss.

One-Click: Amazon | Amazon Universal








MEET THE AUTHOR:

C.A. Harms is an avid romance and mystery reader. She's always had a love for books, getting lost in writing and storytelling even as a young girl. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. 

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. She holds an addiction for Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha’s and KitKat when she should really be focusing on water and maybe a fruit or two to make herself feel less guilty, but that feeling quickly passes...thankfully. 

She is easy going, fun, and although she may seem like one of the quiet ones at first, you just wait until she gets to know you better...that quietness changes, fast.

READER GROUP

Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.