Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Wordsmith Publicity Presents: The Rival Romeo by Sierra Hill; #TeaserBlast, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder, #OnSale



🏀 FIVE DAYS 🏀



The Rival Romeo
The Puget Sound Pilots #3
by Sierra Hill
releases in just FIVE days!
#steamyromance #comingsoon #interracialromancebooks #sportsromance #enemiestolovers #Countdown 
#Sierrahill #wordsmithpublicity



You don't want to miss this enemies-to-lovers, interracial romance!!! 


Blurb: 

Enemies-to-lovers/sports/interracial romance.

I’m young. I’m cocky. I’ve got women lined up to call me their Romeo.

My name’s Jaeger Matlin. You may have heard of me. Known to fans as Jaeger “Bomb” or “Jaeger Meister” because I knock my opponents on their…well, you know.

As last year’s rookie phenom with the Puget Sound Pilots, I took home the highest rookie payday ever. And I deserved it. It’s not often a rookie will single-handedly bring a new franchise team their first championship trophy and be named league MVP.

But I know all this is fleeting. Which is why I want to invest wisely now in smart business ventures.

First up, is opening a chain of branded gyms that cater to Seattle’s elite.  

The only thing that stands in my way is my rival—Jade Russell.

She’s not impressed with me, my fame, or my offer to buy her out.

Which only raises the stakes higher and makes me want it more.

GAME ON.

Pre-order for the special release price of $2.99 

until release day, January 23rd! 



Add to your GR:
 

Find more books by Sierra Hill here: www.sierrahillbooks.com

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.