Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Give Me Books Presents: Merciless King by Ellie Jean; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live


Title: Merciless King
A Cocky Hero Club Novel
Author: Ellie Jean
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 29, 2020


Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.

BLURB:

I’m Chuck Sansone.
Cocky, arrogant and the best boxer in the world. I’m a part-time building maintenance guy for Dexter Truitt and now his newest project.
It’s been the same structured routine for years: training, working and fighting. But with Dex behind me, someone who can see my end goal and believes in me, I know this is my time.
Finally…
I will fight for the heavyweight world boxing title.
Nothing will stop this from happening.
Not my team.
Not my friends.
Not the Mafia.
Not the headstrong, desirable, gorgeous blonde bombshell- Caroline.
Certainly not the deadly intruder in my life or the unwanted revelation that will change my life forever.
Blackmail won’t work either.
But who do I trust?
Loyalties and people will be broken if I’m to continue with my life ambition of being Heavy Weight Champion of the world.
I hope the selfish destruction I cause will be worth it. 

A work based on the book Mister Moneybags in the Cocky book series by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward.


PURCHASE LINKS:

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited







NOVEMBER RELEASES






AUTHOR BIO:


I'm a best selling Amazon author and I write suspense, erotic and contemporary romance novels. I have been inspired by many romance authors over the years. 
My busy life consists of my everyday job and looking after my 3 boys and husband. In my 'spare' time I like to try and do some writing.
I love cooking especially desserts and anything chocolate. I am a self confessed chocoholic!
I also love making craft, painting, drawing, cross stitch and calligraphy. But there isn't much time for these at the moment.
Sometimes I just love to grab a cup of tea and read a hot romance novel and have some peace and quiet.


COCKY HERO CLUB:




Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.