Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Buoni Amici Press Presents: Queen Of Thorns by Bella DI Corte; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Title: Queen of Thorns 
The Fausti Family, #2 
Author: Bella Di Corte 
Genre:Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: December 10, 2020 
#BAPpr #BellaDiCorte #booknerd #booklover #bookaddict #romancereader #mafiaromance #romancebooks #romancenovels #romancereads #romanceauthor #whattoread #booklover #booknerdigans #bookgeek #KU #KindleUnlimited #KUbooks


The moment Scarlett Rose appeared in the window of her parents’ dance studio, twirling like a beautiful figurine in a music box, she became mine. Irrevocably.

She knew me better than I knew the lines of my own hands, though I had never confessed to her whose blood ran through my veins, the famiglia that I belonged to. My legacy created a savage beast that lurked beneath my skin, ready to battle for family and honor, but he only went to war for one—her.

There was one catch, an arrangement she didn’t know about. I sent her away so that she could follow her stars. But now, I was back to retrieve what had always belonged to me—my ballerina girl.

Book II in the seven-part Fausti Family saga.

 Kindle Unlimited

AMAZON

 

 

 

Bella Di Corte has been writing romance for seven years, even longer if you count the stories in her head that were never written down, but she didn’t realize how much she enjoyed writing alphas until recently. Tough guys who walk the line between irredeemable and savable, and the strong women who force them to feel, inspire her to keep putting words to the page.

Apart from writing, Bella loves to spend time with her husband, daughter, and family. She also loves to read, listen to music, cook meals that were passed down to her, and take photographs. She mostly takes pictures of her family (when they let her) and her three dogs.

Bella grew up in New Orleans, a place she considers a creative playground.

She loves to connect with readers, so don’t hesitate to email her at belladicorte@gmail.com if you’d like to reach out.

 

Kindle Unlimited

AMAZON

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.