Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

#ReleaseBlitz: Brick by S. Nelson; #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live

A close up of a mans face

Description automatically generated 


·.·´¯`·.· 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 Release 𝘿𝙖𝙮! ·.·´¯`·.·



Brick, the epic conclusion to the Knights Corruption 
Next Gen series, is finally LIVE!


Title: Brick
Series: Knights Corruption MC - Next Generation, Book 4
Author: S. Nelson
Genre: MC Romance
Release Day: September 23, 2020
Cover Designer: CT Cover Creations
#BrickIsLive #Brick #MCRomance #OneClickToday 
#SNelson #MCRomance #EpicConclusion

Blurb:

Loyalty
Honor
Two traits I prided myself on. I’d take a bullet for any single one of my Knights Corruption brothers. In fact, I had—two to be exact.
I believed in codes, following them without question. But everything shifted the first time I saw her, a gorgeous and classy redhead who was out of my league.
She also happened to be the daughter of a fellow member, therefore completely off-limits.
He warned me to keep my distance, but I couldn’t stay away.
When the war with the Savage Reapers escalated, I assumed the role of her protector.
I remained glued to her side whenever possible.
I made her promise not to go anywhere without my protection.
But she broke that promise.
And the consequences ripped my world apart.
Would I be able to hold it together long enough to help finally put an end to the war between our clubs once and for all?
Or would I crumble under the weight of my own devastation?

One Click today and let Brick heat up your eReader!

● Amazon ➜ mybook.to/BrickNextGen
● AppleBooks ➜ https://apple.co/2E5iRrz
● Barnes & Noble ➜ https://bit.ly/34gB9B0
📚 Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3gaWwWk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.