Authors: Harlow Thomas & Anastasia James
Narrator: Lacy Laurel
Length: 7 hours and 10 minutes
Publisher: Harlow Thomas
Series: Their Vampire Princess, Book 1-4
Released: Apr. 19, 2018
Genre: Paranormal Romance; Reverse Harem
This is a bundle of all four of the episodes of the Their Vampire Princess series with never before published material.
As the vampire princess of the Night Court, it's my duty to choose my prince from four human men, willing to be mine.
All I have to do is choose one to crown.
I never expected to fall in love.
Not with one.
Certainly not with all of them.
Do I abandon my destiny in order to keep my men, or do I risk it all and rewrite the rules?
Harlow Thomas loves reading and writing steamy romance about sexy men who love the same woman. Why choose when you can have them all?
- Do you believe certain types of writing translate better into audiobook format? I think with the right narrator, almost any book can be turned into an audiobook.
- Was a possible audiobook recording something you were conscious of while writing? Yes. I try to avoid awkward word combinations.
- How did you select your narrator? Lacy and I had been talking for a while before I published Their Vampire Princess. When I put it up for audition, she was one of the first I talked to.
- How closely did you work with your narrator before and during the recording process? Did you give them any pronunciation tips or special insight into the characters? Lacy and I talked a lot about the characters and what their accents should or shouldn’t be. I like to give my narrators freedom to interpret the characters as long as the accents are right.
- Are you an audiobook listener? What about the audiobook format appeals to you? I’m an avid listener. My favorite style is duet narration.
- Is there a particular part of this story that you feel is more resonating in the audiobook performance than in the book format? I think when she first arrives on the island it feels more real because of the way Lacy performed it.
- If you had the power to time travel, would you use it? If yes, when and where would you go? I’d want to see The Beatles perform when they were just starting out at The Cavern Club.
- If this title were being made into a TV series or movie, who would you cast to play the primary roles? Oh, man. I think Felicity would have to be someone like Lily James. And my guys? That’s too hard.
- What do you say to those who view listening to audiobooks as “cheating” or as inferior to “real reading”? I’d say it’s no different than having a bedtime story read to you, it’s just more steamy if it’s one of my books.
- Have any of your characters ever appeared in your dreams? Yes. That’s how this storyline was born.
- What bits of advice would you give to aspiring authors? Keep writing and don’t compare your sales to others. Good things happen to those who hustle.
Lacy lives the life of a full time wife, mother and household manager. Needing a temporary escape from time to time Lacy returned back to her first love - reading! After devouring everything she could get her hands on she thought, -what if she could mix her love of performance and literature in a professional capacity? Once getting involved in the world of book narration she quickly became hooked and when not with her family you can find her in her studio working hard to grow in her own storytelling abilities.
➜Sign up as a host here