Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2016

RBTL Promotions Presents: Jax by J.L. Perry; #BlogTour, #OutNow,



Title: JAX
Author: J.L. Perry 
Series: It is an Interconnected Story to Bastard
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Hachette
Release Date: Nov 27 2016
Edition 1st ~ Formats ~ eBook & Print

Blurb/Synopsis:

My name is Jaxson Albright. To my friends I’m known as Jax. I’m the disgraced son of well-known Politician, Malcom Albright. You could say I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I was supposed to follow in my father’s footsteps and move into politics. My whole childhood was spent being groomed for this role, but that wasn’t what I wanted. I had other plans.

To my family’s disgust, I’m inked, I’m pierced and I own and run a tattoo parlour, in the hip suburb of Newtown. I fit in here. I can be the man I was destined to be, the man my family are ashamed of. The son they regret having.

I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for my saviour, Candice. My pink-haired angel. We grew up in the same circle, but like me, she’s an outcast. She refused to conform to society’s ways. She’s the only one who stuck by me and not only encouraged, but supported my dream.

I love her. No, correction—I’m in love with her. I have been for as long as I can remember. She has no idea how I feel. It’s a battle I struggle with daily. I’ve kept my secret all these years because I couldn’t risk losing her. That’s a chance I’m not prepared to take, because she’s my best friend; my only real family.

I’ve spent the last few years moving from one hot chick to the next, trying to mask these feeling I have. But it doesn’t help—I can’t get her out of my head. She still owns my damn heart.

How do you get over the girl you know you can never have? And how do you live without the one person on this earth who is made for you?

She’s my soulmate.

Book Links :

Amazon Au
Amazon CA  
Amazon UK
Amazon US 
iBooks AU
iBooks US

Excerpt:
‘I want you too, but I’m scared, Jax.’
‘Don’t be. You know I’d never hurt you.’
Tears sting my eyes. ‘You’ve already done that, remember.’
‘I’m sorry.’ His grip on me tightens. ‘Hurting you is the last thing I ever wanted.’
‘If we do this, are you going to run from me again?’
‘No. I need you in my life.’ There is so much conviction in his words.
‘Make love to me, Jax. I don’t know what tomorrow will bring, but I want to feel that connection with you again.’
‘I don’t make love, Candice, I fuck.’
‘Well, fuck me then.’
A primal growl rumbles deep in his chest as he grinds his rock-hard cock against the coarse fabric of my jeans. I slide my trembling fingers into his hair as my mouth crashes into his. Are we really going to do this? I may be making the biggest mistake of my life, but I’m not going to over analyse the situation. I want to enjoy this moment with him, because it may very well be our last.
We make out for what seems like an eternity. Our hands, our mouths, our tongues are everywhere. We can’t seem to get enough of each other.
Then he suddenly stands, lifting me with him. ‘Wrap your legs around me,’ he says as he carries me towards his bedroom.
I’m trembling with anticipation. His fingers dig painfully into my arse as my mouth nips and sucks on his neck.
‘I’ve waited years to have you again, and I can’t deny myself any longer. I crave you, Candice.’ The look he gives me as he lays me down on the bed is so hot, I swear my panties disintegrate. ‘By the time I’m finished with you, even the neighbours will need a cigarette.’
Bring it on, Mr. Albright. Bring it on!
His warm breath dances over my skin, making it pebble with goose bumps, as his tongue travels a path up my neck. He sucks my earlobe into his mouth and I moan. ‘I want you like I’ve never wanted anything in my life,’ he whispers. I swear his words alone are going to make me orgasm.


**VOTED BEST NEW AUTHOR IN THE AUSROM TODAY READERS CHOICE AWARDS 2014, AND FAVOURITE FEMALE AUTHOR IN THE RRR READERS CHOICE AWARDS 2016. **

J. L. Perry is a mother and a wife. She was born in Sydney, Australia in 1972, and has lived there her whole life. Her love of reading, from a young age, gave her the passion to write. My Destiny was originally written for her sister, in 2013. It was never intended to be published. However, after finishing this book, she felt there was still a lot of Brooke and Logan's story left to tell. This inspired her to write My Forever. With the encouragement of her family and friends, she decided to follow her dream and become a published Author.

That dream was realised on the 6th of June, 2014.

My Destiny is her debut novel in the Destiny Series. My Forever is the conclusion to this book. Her third book Damaged- Jacinta's Story, was released October 15th, 2014. This is a standalone
read, but is based on a character in My Forever. Her fourth book Against All Odds, is also a standalone read. It is based on Brooke and Logan's daughter, Angel. It was released on May 27th, 2015.

Her fifth book Bastard, was self-published in September, 2015, and became a #1 Bestseller, before she signed a five book deal with Hachette.  Bastard was voted ‘Book You Must Read’ in the 2016 Readers Choice Awards. Bastard and Luckiest Bastard – the Novella, were re-released through Hachette on the 7th of December, 2015. Her next book Hooker released on the 31st May, 2016, and became an international #1 Bestseller. Jax, the beloved character from Bastard, will be getting his own story. It is set for release on the 27th November, 2016. Nineteen Letters, her 9th novel will be published late 2017. Just recently published is her title The Boss in the Alphas of Sin Anthology.

J. L.'s love of romance and happy endings makes a perfect combination when it comes to writing her beautiful love stories.


J. L. Perry would love to hear from you.

You can contact her at:
Twitter @JLPerryAuthor

Hosted By:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.