Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

InkSlinger PR Presents: Marrying The Mafia Lord by Larissa Jamison; #BlogTour, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live, #OnSale, #Free

MARRYING THE MAFIA LORD, a Stori App Original, is out now. Read the complete serial duet today!

Title: Marrying the Mafia Lord
A Stori App Original
Genre: Mafia Romance
#StoriApp #newrelease #completeserial #romance #mafiaromance #bookboyfriend #darkromance 
#LarissaJamison #InkslingerPR

About Marrying the Mafia Lord:

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 

Lorenzo Gallo is the last person Scarlett Reign wants to marry. 

He's dangerous... a mafia prince who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. And she's not even sure if Lorenzo wants her dead or alive... 

Scarlett might have been born in a family of politicians, but she's always been a powerless pawn in their twisted, bloody games. 

When a mafia playboy with a penchant for murder gets thrown into the mix, everything charges...  

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 

Once Tony was my college sweetheart... My first love. My everything. 

But that was before I found out what he was... a mafia prince. Before he ruined my life. As I watched my father's beloved bakery down to the ground, I swore to myself that I would cut him out of my life for good. 

Years later, he's back. And he wants me back, too. 

I don't believe in second chances, but what if the truth is more complicated than I ever could have imagined?



Get Your Copy!



About StoriApp:


Stori App is a new serial reading platform committed to bringing you fantastic new romance titles from today’s best authors! Download and read select titles for free!  

Download StoriApp



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.