Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2022

#ReleaseBlitz: Jameson Fox by Nina Levine; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live

Jameson Fox by Nina Levine is now LIVE and available on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited.


πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Rule number one if you’re going to fake marry a billionaire: only marry him if you like him and he likes you.
 
Jameson Fox is the most infuriating, arrogant, frustrating, presumptuous, self-important alphahole I have ever met.
 
He stole my company from me five years ago. Now, he’s made me an offer I can’t refuse: fake marry him, and he’ll give it back.
 
The only catch: we have to stay married for one year or I get nothing.
 
Oh, the other catch? Jameson is a dictator. Honestly, he’s so good at bossing people that I don’t know how he hasn’t taken over a country yet.
 
He bosses me into kissing him.
 
He bosses me into attending social events with him.
 
He bosses me into sharing a bedroom with him.
 
I’m contemplating ordering him a coffin.
 
He’s going to need one soon.
 
I hate the man.
 
And yet, all I want to do is sit in his lap and do dirty things to him.
 
Jameson Fox is a standalone enemies-to-lovers, fake marriage, billionaire romance featuring a grumpy, bossy hero; a strong, sassy heroine; non-stop fireworks and heat; banter for days; and the kind of love that is once-in-a-lifetime… if only they can stop arguing long enough to figure that out.
 
Dual POV with a HEA you’ll be swooning over.

Buy Links:

AMAZON WORLD: smarturl.it/jamesonfox


Jameson Fox is book 4 in my Escape With A Billionaire Series. The books are interconnected, but they are each written as complete standalones. You don't have to read the series in order to enjoy each book. If you do prefer to read them in order, here it is:

1. Ashton Scott (opposites attract)

2. Jack Kingsley (second chance)

3. Beckett Pearce (frenemies-to-lovers)

4. Jameson Fox (enemies-to-lovers, fake marriage)

5. Owen North (coming in July - boss/office romance)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.