Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Kiki Reader Presents: Decking Her Halls by Elisa Leigh; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live, #OnSale, #99Pennies

🎶 On the fifteenth day of Filthy Dirty Christmas, Elisa Leigh brought to me... Decking Her Halls! 🎶

Emersyn Daws is driving me crazy, has been for months. As soon as we met I knew I needed her by my side, soothing my ragged edges with her thick curves and sweet smile. Every time she walks past me, especially in one of her tight pencil skirts, I'm like a dog chasing after a bone. She was into me too, at first, then something changed and now she wants nothing to do with me. Every once in a while I catch her staring and right before she turns away our eyes connect and I feel the connection I felt the first moment I saw her. She's going to be mine, no matter what.

This Christmas we're going to figure out what went wrong then I'll spend the rest of the night Decking Her Halls.

Welcome to a filthy dirty Christmas! Forget sugar and spice and everything nice … this year we want to show off our naughty side. Taboo, dangerous, and over-the-top, we’re bringing you everything you were too scared to ask Santa for.

**Don’t worry, loves, these are still packed with the heroes you crave and the HEA’s you deserve!

Get it 👉 Mybook.to/deckingherhalls


Get the Series Here: mybook.to/AFilthyDirtyChristmas

PRE-ORDER:

Wanna Scrooge? By Lily Nicole

Father Christmas by Margot Scott

The Christmas Virgin by Tory Baker

Capturing Christmas by Jagger Cole

Oooo Holy Night by Dani Wyatt

Sleigh My Name by Tarin Lex

Elf-napped by Abby Knox, romance author

Naughty Little Elf by Nichole Rose

Ringing His Bells by Flora Ferrari

Coming Down Her Chimney by Shaw Hart and Cameron Hart

OUT NOW:

VCard for Christmas by Hope Ford

XL Candy Cane by Frankie Love

Knotty or Nice by Ines Johnson

Stalk and Stuff Her by Jenna Rose

On His Naughty List by Kat Baxter

Unwrapping His Package by Fiona Davenport Author

Santa's Dirty Secret by Lana Dash

Step-Santa by Logan Chance

We Three Kings by Alice May Ball

Santa Claus is Coming by Jane Fox

Secret Santa by Mayra Statham

SILF (Santa I'd Like to F*) by Lana Love

Kiss My Tinsel by Melissa Schroeder

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.