Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Audiobook Obsession Presents: Beneath The Stars by Emily McIntire; #Audiobook #OnSale, #LimitedTime



     ☆.¸(*•.¸(´*•.¸(*•.*★*.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.☆

✦ ••••• ✦ ✰  ON SALE NOW  ✰ ✦ ••••• ✦

     ☆.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*★*•.¸)`*•.)`*•.¸)*•.☆

Beneath the Stars

Sugarlake Series Book One

by Emily McIntire

Narrated by Sarah Puckett and Steve Campbell

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions

#OnSaleNow #ChirpSale #SaleBlitz #BeneaththeStarsAudioTour #EmilyMcIntire #SarahPuckett #SteveCampbell #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #ContemporaryRomance #SecondChanceRomance

Looking for a second chance romance? This one's for you!

  

Blurb: 

Alina

I was 11 when I met Chase Adams. I loved him before I knew what lovin' was.

I pulled, he pushed.

I gave, he took.

I loved.... I lost.

Now he's back. All grown up and sexy as sin.

But things changed while he was gone. So, he can show those dimples and flex those muscles all he wants. It won't change a thing.

Chase Adams is nothin' but a lost memory. I'll do everything I can to keep him that way.

Chase

Growing up, there were only two women I ever loved.

Neither one of them ever really loved me back.

Until her. Alina. My Goldi.

She was everything that's good. I was the bad.

She was the brightest goddamn star. I was the black hole shredding her to pieces.

I loved her wrong, losing her to my demons.

But now I'm back. A better man.

I'll do everything I can to make her remember us, even if all she wants is to forget.

***

Beneath the Stars is a full-length, interconnected stand-alone featuring strong language, explicit sexual scenes, and mature situations which may be considered triggers for some. Listener discretion is advised.

Please note that while there is a HEA for the main characters at the end of this book, since it is an interconnected stand-alone, there are themes and side stories that run through the series and may not be resolved immediately.

 For sale now on Chirp! $1.99 for a limited time only! 

Chirp 🎧 https://bit.ly/BeneaththeStarsChirp

Sale Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.