Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Ardent Prose PR Presents: Savage Heir by Jagger Cole; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live



Bratva Prince. Beautiful monster. Irresistible villain.



“Just remember...you had the chance to run, and didn’t.”

Our introduction was a warning. Our first meeting, a threat. 

They call him The Wolf—savage heir to the most brutal crime family in the world. A tattooed, green-eyed devil. A seductive psychopath who trades in mind-games and leaves a path of destruction in his wake.

To know Ilya Volkov is to fear him. To defy him, lethal.

Except, I didn’t get that memo. As the new-student outcast at the ultra-exclusive Oxford Hills Academy, where the offspring and heirs of the world’s most elite churn like a viper’s nest, I spit in the dark prince’s face.

Now, he wants to break me.

My plan involves a prestigious university, law school, and a golden future.

Ilya’s involves grinding me under his heal until I bend to his will. The harder I fight him, the deeper his claws sink.

The more I tell myself I hate him, the harder it is to resist him.

There’s a wolf howling at my door; huffing, puffing, and ready to blow my entire world down.

And pretty soon, he might just devour me whole.














A reader first and foremost, Jagger Cole cut his romance writing teeth penning various fan-fiction stories years ago. After deciding to hang up his writing boots, Jagger worked in advertising pretending to be Don Draper. It worked enough to convince a woman way out of his league to marry him, though, which is a total win.

Now, Dad to two little princesses and King to a Queen, Jagger is thrilled to be back at the keyboard.

When not writing or reading romance books, he can be found woodworking, enjoying good whiskey, and grilling outside--rain or shine.

You can find all of his books at www.jaggercolewrites.com

Grab a FREE book for joining my fans-only newsletter --> https://dl.bookfunnel.com/8rld1ik3sd

Website - FacebookEmail  - Instagram 


Bookfunnel newsletter sign up 


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.