Total Pageviews

Friday, November 8, 2019

#ReleaseBlitz: Dirty St. Nick by Erin Trejo; #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #Live, #OnSale, #99Pennies



Christmas time? CHECK Smart mouth? CHECK Hot businessman? CHECK I wasn't looking for anything considering I'm a pain in most people's A--. Well, you get the point. What's that mean? Enter the hot and sexy boss of my best friend. I don't usually go for the suit and tie types. It's not my thing but what's beneath the suit? I think we should find out, don't you? I wasn't looking for love but I think Dirty St. Nick might be throwing me a curveball.



Are you looking for a quick lunchtime read? Need a little something while waiting in line for the kids?
Dirty St. Nick a short contemporary Christmas read that is now live!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.