Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2022

WordSmith Publicity Presents: Vegas Aces: The Wide Receiver Series by Lisa Suzanne; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder, #OnSale, #99Pennies



💜🏈💜 SERIES REVEAL 💜🏈💜



A hot new season with the 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐞𝐬 by international best-selling author Lisa Suzanne is coming October 6, 2022! Buckle in and get ready for wide receiver Tristan Higgins!


🏈 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 Sign Up: https://forms.gle/GGK7NB8ZwKMjkrXYA


 


Designed by Qamber Designs
#RookieMistake #VegasAces #sportsromance 
#mostanticipated #romance #secondchance #accidentalpregnancy #romancereader #reader 
#romancereads #ireadromance #romancenovel 
#bookbuzz #books #booklover #bookworm 
#goodreads #wordsmithpublicity


Blurb:

I fell for the boy next door, and then my father ripped it all away from us.

The first person to catch my eye in a long time is a colleague who tells me what we just did over his desk will never happen again.

And then my mother calls with news from back home.

I have to head back to the small town my father forced me to leave seven years ago knowing the boy I still love will show up, too.

When I finally see him, it’s clear we have unfinished business. But it doesn’t matter. His life is in the Vegas spotlight now, where he plays pro football and goes home to his wife.

My life is in Chicago now, where I embark on a torrid affair with my colleague.

And then two little pink lines show up with the power to change everything. The first time I saw them, my world imploded.

This time will be different. It has to be.

I won’t be making the same rookie mistake again.

 

🏈 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 is the first book in the 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐞𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 series. This series must be read in order.

💜 Pre-Order 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 for #𝟗𝟗𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬: https://geni.us/VegasAcesWR1


What to expect from 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐞𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫:

🏈 Second Chance

💜 Accidental Pregnancy

🏈 Football Sports Romance

💜 Small Town vibes

🏈 All the steam 

💜 Secrets, lies, betrayal

🏈 Twists you won't see coming


🏈 AMAZON SERIES PAGE: https://geni.us/VegasAcesWR-Series


🏈 GOODREADS SERIES PAGE: https://geni.us/VegasAcesWR-Series-GR


Find more books by Lisa Suzanne here: www.authorlisasuzanne.com

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.