Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2022

WordSmith Publicity Presents: Whenever You Call by Vicki James; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live

✨ NOW AVAILABLE ✨

š“¦š“±š“®š“·š“®š“暝“®š“» š“Øš“øš“¾ š“’š“Ŗš“µš“µ
by Vicki James
is LIVE!

BLURB:

In all my time as a Los Angeles paramedic, I’d never taken a loss personally.

Not until America’s most beloved rockstar died in my hands. 

Plagued with guilt, I stupidly watched over his wife from afar, only for some messed up form of karma to throw me into her life without me ever being able to turn back, because Hannah Moore was far too good for the likes of Hollywood, and it turned out she needed saving, too.

Allowing us to grow closer through a trauma she didn’t know we shared was a dangerous game to play, but when she looked up into my eyes, begging me to stay, I forgot all the reasons why I should go.

I forgot everything else existed but her.

Especially that, in Hollywood, the truth always came out in the end, and when mine did, I’d no longer be the hero she needed, but the nightmare she wished she’d never fallen into.

Don’t miss this angsty forbidden romance!!! 

#1-click today!

➜ https://books2read.com/wheneveryoucall

ADD TO YOUR TBR: https://bit.ly/WYC-GR

ABOUT VICKI JAMES:

Vicki James is a teenage girl stuck inside a much older body, and she refuses to grow up because that’s just boring. With a ridiculous obsession for Rocky, Jax Teller, and Jamie Fraser, all she wishes to do is introduce the world to unforgettably flawed yet lovable characters like them. Vicki currently lives in Yorkshire, England, with her husband and two sons. Having had a strong passion for stories from a young age, she credits her love of literature to her Grandma Bess who taught her that you don't need a lot of money to travel to different worlds, experience new places and live a thousand lives. When she’s not listening to music or writing, she’s usually at the gym pretending to workout.

CONNECT WITH VICKI:

Facebook Group | Facebook Page | Instagram | Twitter

Amazon | Bookbub | Goodreads | Website | TikTok 

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.