Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

WordSmith Publicity Presents: Hidden Scars by Andi Jaxon; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder, #OnSale

🏒 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋  🏒

We are thrilled to share these gorgeous covers with you! 

HIDDEN SCARS
by Andi Jaxon
Cover Designer: Kate Farlow/ Y'all That Graphic
Photographer: Michelle Lancaster
releases on November 3rd!
#romancebooks #enemiestolovers 
#SportsRomance #CollegeHockey 
#MMromance #AndiJaxon 
#wordsmithpublicity

BLURB:

Charles Preston Carmichael is the most infuriating man I’ve ever met. 

I want to sock the golden boy of college hockey right in the mouth. 

He enjoys telling me everything I’m messing up. Publicly.

And since he’s my roommate for the next year, I can’t avoid him. 

Yet there’s something about him that makes me watch him. 

Something dark. 

A secret I want to uncover. 

When he returns from a weekend away, broken and haunted, I can’t keep my distance anymore. 

He needs someone and I’ll be damned if it’s not me. 

Soon my life no longer revolves around hockey, but the nightmares he’s living with. 

Desperately I want to save him but I can’t, not yet. The timing has to be just right. 

Can I watch him destroy himself as he tries to hold tight to the things that matter or will I be the final hit in the destruction of his life?

PRE-ORDER NOW to get the special $2.99 price!!!!

  ➜ https://mybook.to/hiddenscarsandijaxon

ADD TO YOUR TBR: 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/62342935-hidden-scars

ABOUT ANDI JAXON:

From Dyslexic kid with a love of Algebra to a published author, no one expected me to become an author. I love to write about tortured pasts and hot sex, a happily ever after that has to be worked for. My stories tend to be contemporary with a few little dark elements and some comic relief, typically in the form of sarcasm.

CONNECT WITH ANDI:

Website | Facebook Page | Readers Group | Instagram

Amazon | Bookbub | Goodreads | Pinterest | TikTok | Newsletter

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.