Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Elle Woods PR Presents: Slapshot by Jami Davenport; #TeaserShare, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Slapshot
by Jami Davenport
releases on September 29th!
#StandaloneRomance #RomanceNovel #JamiDavenport #HockeyRomance #BooksBooksBooks #SportsRomance 
#Book #RomanceBook #BookBlog #ReadThis #OneClick #MustRead #SeattleSockeyes


Blurb:

I'm the guy the entire team loves to hate. Not only am I one of the Sockeyes' best players, but I make sure everyone knows it. No woman has ever held my heart until I meet Tia. She's everything I am, gorgeous, rude, arrogant with a capital 'TUDE, and we're both concealing soul-shattering pain. Together we're fire and ice, a combo I can't resist and one that has me worried I've finally succumbed to the worst four-letter word in the English language--LOVE.


Available on All Platforms:


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.