Total Pageviews

Friday, October 30, 2020

Grey's Promotions Presents: Striker by Rachel Leigh; #Teaser, #ComingSoon, #TBR

Striker

by Rachel Leigh

releasing November 12, 2020!


Blurb:


Two wrongs don't make a right. But, try telling them that. 


Marni


I wasn't supposed to be at that house.
I should have never wandered away from the party.
And I definitely shouldn't have pressed my ear to that door.
The words I heard play in my mind like a record on repeat.
Now, they want my silence.
The four guys who terrorize the halls of Redwood High as a sport will stop at nothing to make sure that my lips are sealed.
What they don't know is that I refuse to go down without a fight. 

Talon


Marni Thorn thinks she's holding all the cards. 
She believes she's harboring our secret. 
Little does she know, it wasn't ours to begin with. 
We made a rule that she's off limits.
But a body like that is meant to be touched. 
Limits are pushed, and rules are broken. 
But one thing's for certain, I have my little rebel right where I want her.


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/strikergr


Hosted By:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.