Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

HEA PR & More Presents: Just One Touch by C.A. Harms; #ExcerptReveal, #ComingSoon, #PreOrder


JUST ONE TOUCH by CA Harms is available for pre-order!


Oh' Tequila #3 Series  
NA Contemporary Romance 
Releasing June 19th 
from Limitless Publishing

I should have known this would happen...

Nothing about my Fraternity was ever simple. Parties, tequila – tons of tequila – and wild souvenirs from our kind of crazy.

Never, and I do mean never, did I expect my brother’s girl to target me in a midnight prank. A prank that backfired and left me squealing in pain.

Have you ever seen those shows, the ones that say the “dirty deed” sent you to the ER? Well, I went to the ER and yes, my manhood was involved. Let me just say, I gained absolutely no pleasure from it. Unless, of course, you consider that sweet nurse who treated me.

The problem? She hated me...and I had no idea why, but I wasn’t willing to let her walk away until I figured it out.

Emelie was feisty and I’d never felt the type of excitement I did after spending only five seconds in her line of fire. I was gonna enjoy this...way more than I should, and I knew it.

She saw, she conquered, and I was defeated. 
All it took was just one touch and oh, what a ride it was.


EXCERPT REVEAL:

“Why are you pretending to dislike me so much, Em?” 

“My name is Emelie,” I corrected him, “and I’m not pretending. I do dislike you, so if you’d just be quiet long enough so that I can complete my job, I could get out of here. Believe me, I would rather be any place but here.” 

I could feel his eyes on me, staring at me as his breath fanned out over my cheek. In my mind I was mentally going over my notes from lab today in preparation for tomorrow’s quiz. The last thing I wanted or needed was for him to get any type of reaction from me. He’d find it as a form of interest, and I was anything but interested. 

“I think you’re lying, Emelie.” I closed my eyes involuntarily as my name rolled off his tongue. Chills covered my arms and neck as I mentally lectured myself. “I think you do like me, but for some reason you think you have to hide that fact. I don’t bite, Em, unless you’re into that kinda thing. I’ll do whatever you want me to do to you.” 

I opened my eyes, ripped the cuff from his arm, and turned to place it back on the cart. My hands were shaking and my legs felt weak. With one calming breath I turned back to face him, stepping in close. His eyes roamed over me, pausing at my breasts. Pig. 

“You disgust me,” I told him and his grin widened. “You walk around like you are some kind of god, but you aren’t even close. You’re an ass, Clayton, a complete and total douchebag. I have no interest in you. In fact, I rather enjoy our normal activities where we choose to pretend the other doesn’t exist.” 

“That’s where you are wrong.” I had to admit he was good. He didn’t even flinch at my words and his grin didn’t falter. “I’ve noticed you,” he confessed, “from day one, as you hurried to your seat before the bell rang. I still remember what you were wearing and how well you were wearing it.” 

I swallowed hard, trying my best to come up with some rebuttal, a sly comment that would knock him back down off his high horse. But I had nothing. 

“Pink sweater, hanging off one shoulder. The tightest pair of dark jeans, and these cute little black boots.” My head felt as if it was literally spinning. “Your hair up, much like it is now.” When he reached out to touch my hair I flinched and stepped back. 

Then it dawned on me that we were not alone. I straightened my smock as if it was wrinkled. I just needed something to focus on other than his piercing green eyes. 



MEET THE AUTHOR:

C.A. Harms is an avid romance and mystery reader. She's always had a love for books, getting lost in writing and storytelling even as a young girl. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. 

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. She holds an addiction for Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha’s and KitKat when she should really be focusing on water and maybe a fruit or two to make herself feel less guilty, but that feeling quickly passes...thankfully. 

She is easy going, fun, and although she may seem like one of the quiet ones at first, you just wait until she gets to know you better...that quietness changes, fast.

READER GROUP

Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.